We take pleasure in welcoming KTM West as our newest website supporter!
Who are They and what can they offer?
KTM WEST is an authorised KTM dealer located at Unit 4/17 Prindiville Drive Wangara. They stock a full range of KTM on and off-road motorcycles and carry KTM genuine parts & apparel. They also carry an extensive range of accessories and after market parts to allow you to customise your motorcycle as they understand all motorcyclists are as individual as the bike they ride.
Their new service team has a combined experience of over 40 years in the trade and have extensive experience in supporting teams at an International level. Let them customise your bike to your riding needs.
They also offer the following services on the KTM range and all other major manufacturers :
- Race bike preparation, servicing and rebuilds.
- On and off-road bike servicing on KTM and other bike brands.
- Complete engine / gearbox rebuilds and modifications.
- Brake servicing and upgrades.
- Suspension rebuilds, servicing, re-gassing, re-valving, spring replacement.
- Complete 1 on 1 suspensions set up and tuning to custom tune your bike to suit your riding style and needs.
- Complete drive line servicing on, chain, shaft and belt drives.
- Complete engine tuning on carby and EFI, We have full 3D tuning and mapping software for our KTM range with access to dyno tuning as well.
- They offer Demo test rides on a select number of our bikes including our EXC range, They go out to thier local riding area where you can test ride a bike off-road.
With KTM WEST now under new management and the arrival of:
Andrew Somers (owner / dealer principle / Sales and finance).
Dave Venn (Workshop manager / Mechanic / Factory Suspension and Engine specialist).
Sheldon Moody (Spear Parts / Accessories Manager / Social Media and Web site design).
Hannah Bagnall (Spare Parts / Accessories).
They have brought a whole new atmosphere, professionalism and Motivation to KTM WEST to greatly improve the customer experience.
KTM WEST we will do their best to meet and greatly exceed their customers’ expectations and do as much as they possibly can to help anyone that enters their store, so if you’re looking for a new bike, parts, have some questions or just want to have a chat, they’re there to help.